For our Arizona clients, you can go to Top Golf on us! - Click Here to make your Free Reservation.
Welcome to Canyon State Insurance
At Canyon State Insurance, we underwrite a myriad of insurance policies, and we are excited to support you in all your insurance needs. Below is a short list of basic policies that we can provide in Arizona, Nevada and many other states.
Compare Insurance Quotes With Canyon State Insurance
- Auto: To legally operate a vehicle in Arizona, you'll need to have at least the minimum required coverage for bodily injury liability coverage, property damage liability coverage, and uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage.
- Home: Although home insurance is not required in Arizona by state law, it is likely needed if you have a federally-backed mortgage. Regardless, home insurance is a must because it helps pay for repairs or replacement of what is likely to be your most expensive asset if it is damaged in a covered incident.
- Commercial: If you own a business in Arizona, you'll be required to have commercial auto insurance and workers' compensation insurance coverage to protect your employees.
- Life: Protect your loved ones should you pass away with a term or whole life insurance policy.
- Umbrella: Umbrella insurance kicks into gear when your existing liability coverage is exhausted and offers an extra safety blanket to protect your assets.
- Professional Liability: Protect yourself and your business from being sued due to breach of contract, negligence, or a slew of other issues with professional liability insurance.
- Boat/Watercraft: Although boat insurance is not required in Arizona, you should still purchase a policy to protect yourself, your boat, and others should an accident happen.
- Flood: If you live in a FEMA-designated Flood Zone, flood insurance is a requirement. If not, Canyon State Insurance can walk you through all the benefits a policy offers.
- Renters: Don't assume that your landlord's insurance will cover your belongings in a rental. Instead, purchase renters insurance to best protect your personal items.
- Motorcycle: Arizona requires motorcyclists to carry at least a minimum liability policy and to adhere to state laws regarding motorcycle equipment such as helmet usage and eye protection.
Canyon State Insurance is proud to help those in Arizona, Nevada and many other states find reliable coverage for their vehicles, business, home, and more. Reach out to our team to discuss your insurance options and get started with a quote.